Terms & Conditions
WUTH Cashmere reserves the right to revise process and details at any time without notice. All items are subject to availability.
Color accuracy on the website can’t be guaranteed, and will vary depending on the resolution and screen type of your computer.
To order item(s) you will need to follow the ordering procedures set out here. Please note, that we follow the Danish Sale of Goods Act.
Placing an order is easy at WUTH Cashmere: Here’s how:
- Choose an item(s) you want and select your size and click “Add to bag”
- Once you have finished adding your items, proceed to checkout
- Enter your personal and payment information to complete your order, and accept our terms & condition
- Check your information and order summary is correct, before you confirm the purchase.
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order.
Contract & Invoice
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and WUTH Cashmere will be completed, when you receive the goods. The receipt will be valid as the purchase receipt of the item. At the same time, it is possible to access the receipt via our website.
All prices are quoted in Danish Kroner (DKK). The items are subject to the conditions and prices applicable on the settlement date, plus are inclusive of 25% VAT.
When you trade with WUTH Cashmere, agreements are made in Danish. Please note, that we do not charge a fee for paying at WUTH Cashmere.
We aim to send all order as soon as possible – but expect to receive your order within 2-4 working days, at that time you will be sent an email confirming that your order has been dispatched.
The delivery time will also be shown during the checkout process. In case of any problems with the delivery time, you will be notified by email or phone. WUTH Cashmere ensure delivery by Post Denmark, and we offer free delivery within Europe. If you need a delivery outside Europe, please contact us at email@example.com.
Safety & Security
To protect your personal information, we take all reasonable care to make sure our web site is secure.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL), which is a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
Returns & Refunds
Refunds & Exchanges
If your purchase isn’t quite right, you can return it for a refund within 14 days of your delivery date. If you would like to exchange an item (wrong fit or incorrect size), you will need to return it – and use our “Return Label”.
Once your return has been received in perfect condition, unused, with all tag attached and with the original receipt, your refund will be completed with the original payment method – expect 7 days of processing time. Please note, that customers are responsible for all return costs, and we don’t accept parcels returned by cash on delivery (COD). Do you have any questions about your return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rentemestervej 43, 2400 København NV
Please ensure your name, address and requirements are included.
Complaints & Defects
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always happy with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, please notify us immediately. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a refund of the defective item.
Please, return your complaint and defective item(s) to the following address:
Rentemestervej 43, 2400 København NV
Notice the parcel: “WUTH Cashmere Complaint”
Please, include your receipt with your name, email and order number, and note what the problem is as detailed as possible. If you have any questions about your complaint, please write to email@example.com.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We will try to ensure that the information you provide us with is kept secure and managed with the General Data Protection Regulations.
What information we will collect about you
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products. We also collect information when you provide feedback or supply us with information during email correspondence.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name and last name.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payment between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website and products
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preference in receiving marketing communications from us.
How we collect your personal information
We collect data about you through different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site or by communicating with us by phone or email, including when you:
- order our products
- subscribe to our newsletter
- enter competition
- give us feedback
How we use your personal data
We intend to use your personal data to:
- process and deliver your order
- manage payment, fees and charges
- deliver relevant content and advertisements
- use data analytics to improve our website, products, customer experience and communication
- make suggestions and recommendations to you about items that may be of your interest
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased items from us.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by using the unsubscribe button in any newsletter sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies can collect data on the use of the website such as which pages are visited and the duration of a customer session. The cookies do not contain any personal information about you, however they are only used to determine your browser and user preference for our site and to help enhance your browsing experience. We do not retain cookies longer than necessary.
However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality. If you have any questions about your cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal data. These include the right to request access to your personal data, correction of your personal data, restriction of processing your personal data, transfer of your personal data, and the right to withdraw consent.
If you have any questions about your personal data we are holding in your name, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and Contact Information
We always want to hear from our customers – so if you have any questions or feedback, would like us to stop using your information or have a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.