We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We will try to ensure that the information you provide us with is kept secure and managed with the General Data Protection Regulations.
1. What information we will collect about you
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products. We also collect information when you provide feedback or supply us with information during email correspondence.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name and last name.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payment between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website and products
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preference in receiving marketing communications from us.
2. How we collect your personal information
We collect data about you through different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site or by communicating with us by phone or email, including when you:
- order our products
- subscribe to our newsletter
- enter competition
- give us feedback
3. How we use your personal data
We intend to use your personal data to:
- process and deliver your order
- manage payment, fees and charges
- deliver relevant content and advertisements
- use data analytics to improve our website, products, customer experience and communication
- make suggestions and recommendations to you about items that may be of your interest
4. Marketing Communications
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased items from us.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by using the unsubscribe button in any newsletter sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies can collect data on the use of the website such as which pages are visited and the duration of a customer session. The cookies do not contain any personal information about you, however they are only used to determine your browser and user preference for our site and to help enhance your browsing experience. We do not retain cookies longer than necessary.
However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality. If you have any questions about your cookies, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Your Rights
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal data. These include the right to request access to your personal data, correction of your personal data, restriction of processing your personal data, transfer of your personal data, and the right to withdraw consent.
If you have any questions about your personal data we are holding in your name, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Questions and Contact Information
We always want to hear from our customers – so if you have any questions or feedback, would like us to stop using your information or have a complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
What are you looking for?